Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Project Life

2009 I did Project 365. 2010 I am doing Project Life. Same thing different name. I am spending another year taking a photo a day. I had such a great time with it I am doing it again. Sadly this means that y'all get to sit through another year of photos from me! So, here we go again...

Kiwi waiting for us one evening when we came home.

One of Charles' designs is used in an issue of Timber Home Living magazine!

Alex getting some love from Kiwi when they were all over for supper.

Charles sitting in our movie theatre! The Arcadia has three theatres, and this is one. Yes, that is ALL the seats there are!

The plants take advantage of a "sun day".

Every night, the moment Charles comes home from work, he cannot wait for supper to be put out on the table. He "hunkers down" over the stove and eats some! Try as I may, I cannot break him from this habit!

Hair Nets...It's what all the cool Lunch Ladies wear!

The cats all enjoy a special treat for supper.

All the ornaments for the tree get packed up and wait for next year...

A frozen river on our way home from Sunday fellowship.

Charles and I visit the Pennsylvania Welcome Center. A beautiful building that Woodhouse designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment