Friday, January 15, 2010

OK...so it's 2010...

I know that this is the normal time to talk about resolutions and what we wanna do better on in the new year. I could talk about the path ahead and the limitless possibilities for 2010. I could say that this year I wanna be a better person or to work towards a fantastic goal. Nah. Not me. I am gonna take a peep back at 2009 and see just what that good 'ole year taught me. I think that I can come up with 31 things that I learned in 2009. May be some brand new things I learned, some things I had to re-learn or some things that needed to be re-enforced. Some, I'm sure, are gonna be just dumb little things and others might be so profound that even I'll be confused. Whichever way the learning came, I would like to impart my 31 Things I Learned Last Year. I might even share with you how I learned some of these lessons.
Many of you who know me know that I am a wise and learned sort of gal and I love to share my vast knowledge...what a laugh! (I couldn't even type that with a straight face!!) I am more of a "if you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning*" kind of gal!! It must also be said that these are my truths. They don't need to be your truths if you don't like 'em! Heck! You don't even have to read them if they are too annoying!
I'm gonna post a new thing each day of the month in January just to keep you visiting! Have I mentioned how much I love blog visitors? I especially love it when my visitors say "hi" or some such thing!
Hope you enjoy my retrospective moments!

*Catherine Aird

No comments:

Post a Comment