Wednesday, January 27, 2010

31 Things I learned in 2009-Day 26

What I learned: Don't let Sisterdear or Brian go to Ruth Eckerd Hall for ANY event.

How I learned it: The first time we went with them, we went to see Spamalot. It was a fun show but towards the end, poor Brian had an "attack". I was positive it was a heart attack, but no. He ended up being carted out in an ambulance and spent a number of days in the hospital. He is better now and learned not to eat a huge steak and fried onion rings in one sitting! Then, I won tickets to a New Years Eve event that I couldn't use since I was up here in PA. So, I gave the tickets to Sisterdear and Brian. While getting ready Sisterdear started feeling poorly and ended up being taken to the hospital. She is better now, too, but she ended up with surgery for a blocked intestine! I don't know what kind of bad juju my sister and brother-in-law have with Ruth Eckerd Hall, I just know they need to stay away from there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment