Sunday, January 10, 2010

31 Things I learned in 2009-Day 10

What I learned: THAT THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT FLAVOR COMBINATIONS OF BOBO SMOOTHIES, BUT MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE IS ORANGE AND YOGURT WITH BOBO BALLS ON THE BOTTOM.

How I learned this: I love experimenting with flavor combinations, but once I find one I like, I usually stick with the same thing. I LOVE the smoothies from Tropical Splash on Anderson and Gunn in Tampa (near Publix). They make the Bobo style of smoothies and have so many different flavors. Traditional like strawberry or banana and non-traditional like red bean or avocado. Charles is more adventurous when it comes to the odd flavors (he tried red bean and didn't really like it). I found that I loved the orange/yogurt combo (tastes like a healthy version of a creamscicle) but after about a year of only those I branched out. I made some wacky combos and tried the flavored jellies instead of the bobo balls. But after many attempts to top the orange/yogurt, I failed. So, whenever I head back to Tampa, I must hit Tropical Splash and order up "the usual"!

No comments:

Post a Comment