Friday, January 29, 2010

31 Things I learned in 2009-Day 29

What I learned: UNDER DURESS, YOU CAN AND WILL DO THINGS YOU NORMALLY WOULDN'T DREAM OF DOING.

How I learned it: Under normal circumstances, if someone asked me to crawl through a man hold cover and step down onto the floor of the run off drain/sewer I would say "NO WAY"! But if my chihuahua, Ginger, has slipped down the drain and is stuck down there I wouldn't heasitate a moment to crawl down there and save her. Just add some flip flops, SpongeBob PJs and a wretched odor coming from the sewer and last Valentine's Day that is exactly where you would have found me at 3am!

1 comment:

  1. what we wouldn't do for our furbabies...nothing.
    and just think u did all that after eating a heart shaped pizza. can't wait to see u next week.

    ReplyDelete