Saturday, January 23, 2010

31 Things I learned in 2009-Day 23

What I learned: HUSBANDS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EMPTY AND REFILL ICE CUBE TRAYS

How I learned it: After finding the ice bucket empty in the freezer day after day and having to refill the ice cube trays day after day. I would find some trays empty of cubes, like "someone" would pick out a few cubes and not empty the whole tray and refill it with water. Finally I asked "someone" in December (note-we moved into the new house in July) to empty the trays and refill them. I saw him struggling to line up the stacking trays (circle, square, circle=stacked BUT circle, circle, circle=nested)and realized that he had not emptied the trays in 6 months! 6 months! Good golly!

2 comments:

  1. note to charles, buy an icemaker for jen for valentine's day while she is playing cupid in FL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just has to repair the one in the 'fridge!!

    ReplyDelete