Saturday, January 30, 2010

31 Things I learned in 2009-Day 29

What I learned: I LOVE JASON MRAZ

How I learned it: I first heard him sing Geek in the Pink and loved that song. But it wasn't until I caught a bit of his video "I'm Yours" that I really started listening. Then came Lucky and I was a total nutcase for JM! I loved hime on SNL with Colbie. I loved finding funny videos of him on YouTube. The one where some of his fans are waiting for him outside (somewhere in France, I think) and they are playing one of his songs on guitar. He walks out, hears them singing and he goes over and sings a few songs with them. Love him! So if you are listening to the music on my blog, you will hear a number of songs from my man, Jason. Check out his version of Rainbow Connection. Kermmie would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment