Monday, January 18, 2010

31 Things I learned in 2009-Day 17

What I learned: TAZO PASSION BLEND TEA MAKES THE BEST ICED TEA

How I learned it: Jo and Kim at work had been drinking this tea for awhile. Jo actually brought in a tea maker and kept at the store so she could always have a pot going. I would see them drinking this pinkey-red tea and when Jo offered me a taste I was hooked! It is very yummy and you do not need to add sweetener to the tea, it is just a very flavorful herbal blend. It is described on the box as "a magical blend of hibiscus, lemongrass, rose hips, mango & passion fruit flavors". I bought the stuff every time I went to the grocery store, but when I moved up here it is nowhere to be found. Some stores carry the Tazo brand, but not Passion flavor. I have found it at Wegman's, but I find that I need the tea more than I visit Wegman's. I have found an on line source that carries all their flavors and even with shipping, is cheaper than at the grocery store! So I stock up all the time from Lucky Vitamin and now have a "tea bar" next to our coffee bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment