Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Should be charging an admission!

Here is tonight's entertainment! Charles has been thinking of a clever way to rid the wall of the yellow jackets. His idea is to super-heat the area and blow them out from the inside that they will think it is an undesirable hive and abandon it. Good luck my man! This is actually a funny show to watch and I couldn't stop myself from snapping a few shots. I really think I could have sold tickets to this one!

From the inside of the house, Charles removed the outlet, cut a hole in a storage container, attached my hair dryer and is blowing the wasps out of the hive! I am trying to convince him to add a bit of pesticide, but he is such a numskull about using toxic chemicals even in major circumstances that it is a tough battle!


At the hive opening outside, Charles is laying in wait to suck them up in the vacuum cleaner. You can put your hand on the hose and feel them flying in!


Now he gets smart and sets it up as a hands free death machine!


Here he is laughing at the wasps hanging on for dear life!


My question to him was what was he going to do with the vacuum bag full of angry yellow jackets. He grinned and said, "Tonight's a good night for a fire!"

1 comment: