Thursday, August 13, 2009

P365

I talked a good long time with Ginni yesterday. Nothing like catching up with a good 'ole friend! Made my day. Ginni requested that I start posting my P365 photos each day (that I can remember!) I think she wants to see seasons change vicariously! Well, here are a few from these past weeks and I'll try to add them each day-or at least each day of interest.

(Day 222) Beautiful vases on display at the Corning Museum of Glass.

(Day 224) Kiwi showing the 'rat terrier' part of her personality and trying to flush out critters.

(Day 225) My emergency fern shipment from Val's Baskets.

(Day 229) Charles works on getting our mail box up. The lady at the post office will be so pleased.

(Day 230) The Painted Pantry in Wellsboro.

(Day 231) I knew someone was trying to log onto my Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. I loved going to Corning Glass! I love that whole part of the country except for one four letter word ... and it's NOT bear. It's .... oh ... I don't know if I can even type it ........ok ....... SNOW! Do you know how your mile long driveway is going to be come winter??? Thanks for posting the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time you are having! Can't wait 'til you come down in October! I have to console myself with the knowledge that it will be here before we know it! Everyone I see asks me how you're doing. Kim Keegan and I are still going to WW together. She says HI - Pam Sedalek and Diane Kleiger send you their regards. They were at Birthday Club Tues.....

    ReplyDelete