Thursday, August 6, 2009

New house photos

Here are some photos from the new house as it looks with all of our stuff in it. I honestly LOVE this house!

This is some of the shelves with my scrapbooking stuff. There are still about a dozen more boxes to unpack, but I have the "essentials".

The wall of embellishments.

Cardstock, inks and more.

Ribbons and patterned papers.

My desk area.

The finished basement with the "library" on the back wall.

The daybed all ready for a visitor or two!

All my lighthouse, fishing and dad's stuff.

The library nook.

The fireplace mantle.

My peas & carrots collection. (From Forrest Gump..."Me and Jenny were like peas and carrots."

Into the hallway with my printer's box.

The favorite chair in the house! So comfy!!!

The hutch in the dining room.

The bar. I'm ready to make some French Martinis!

The coffee cafe in the kitchen.

Looking into the living room from the dining room.

Looking down the hallway from the dining room.

Fireplace.

Looking into the kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. it looks fabulous. can't wait to come and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how great it all looks - especially your scrapbooking room! How cool is that! You could rent that area out for crops and make some big money, girlfriend! And, get rid of some of your surplus too!

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surplus? What is this word you speak of?

    ReplyDelete