Saturday, February 21, 2009

Project 365-Days 53-56





















I found this book when I was doing some more cleaning. It is a book I got back in the 80's when I dressed in madras prints, wore Espadrilles and Izod shirts, had a the funny nickname of Muffy and carried a fabric purse with wooden handles. Oh so preppy!





















Funny shot of Elphaba sitting in one of my dresser drawers sitting on another dresser drawer sitting on an armchair in the overflowing Florida room! That cat loves to find new things to curl up in, on, under...she'll try anything!



























Front of a Valentine's Day card I got from Dianne! She has such excellent taste in cards! And right on the money...























Here is the breakdown: On Sunday my nephew and I moved a heavy wardrobe into the second bathroom to make space for the installers. That was the only bathroom with toilet paper and I couldn't reach it. On Monday I forget TP, on Tuesday I buy it while at work and put it and my wallet into one of those $1 shopping bags and leave it at work. Wed I am too sick to go into work. Still no TP. I find exactly $6.35 in my purse/bottom (because my wallet is at work in St. Pete and I don't want to drive 1 hour round trip to get it!) of my car and head to 7-11 for TP and laundry detergent. $6.35 will NOT buy you a small thing of detergent and a single roll of TP. I needed clothes done and I still had some tissues so I get the detergent. On Thurs the carpet installers are coming, but going to call before they get here. So at 9am they show up (no call) and I still do not have any TP! More importantly, I have no means to buy any anyway! Sweet Jackie IMs me and feeling sorry that I am feeling poorly, she offers to bring anything I need by before work. TP!! I need TP! Not only does Jackie show up with rescue paper, but she has decorated the bag she brought them in! Sometimes the craziness of it all astounds me too!






















This is the binder I am keeping all my paperwork in from the adoption process. It is a lot of paperwork and with my agency loosing some papers I am keeping a copy of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment