Monday, February 16, 2009

Project 365-Day 51

This morning before work I had to take G in to get her all checked out from her weekend ordeal and Dr. Barsch said she had hook worms and probably some more parasites in her gut since it was very noisy. She had some meds there and some take home meds. Tonight when I was rubbing her belly I found a tiny scratch. That is all I've found as outward evidence she was down a drain for 4-6 hours!
What a trooper!
What a miracle!!!
I am shocked and thankful every moment that I found her. I am putting together a basket of goodies for that cat and I'm gonna go find it's owners on Thurs. I cannot wait!
I just cannot believe that I found her...

If you live in the Tampa area and are looking for a FANTASTIC vet, you can take my recommendation and check out Dr. Gary Barsch.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE taht you took a pic of her with her incredible doctor! I can only imagine what Dr. Barsh had to say huh?

    Another blessing from above for our girl...

    ReplyDelete