Sunday, February 15, 2009

Project 365-Days 49-51

Here are a few photos from the last few days...




This photo was taken standing in our driveway looking towards the drain Ginger was down in. You can see it just under the street sign in the center of the pic. How many yards to you think that is away from our house? Not many!




This the spot where we both went in! Ginger slid down the opening, I went through the man-hole opening after the kind Courtesy Patrol officer lifted it off for me.


Here is the step stool that I used to climb down. Notice the grimy footprints on the steps? Those would be mine.

When I went back today to snap some photos, tried to reach my hand in where Ginger fell to show you the bottom of the drain and this is as far in as I could reach. You can make out food wrappers, a broken wine bottle and just gunk!


I am so happy to have my little girl back! I am taking her to the vets tomorrow morning so they can start her on some antibiotics in case she picked up anything while down there.



Lastly...would you consider it cute or pathetic to order your lonesome self a heart-shaped pizza on Valentine's weekend? Whatever your opinion, I did just that! And bought myself my own mini bouquet of flowers. Word on the street is that I need a little romancing! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment