Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Project 365-Day 39

I don't know the journal story behind this photo other than I have been asking Charles to take photos for my p365. I asked him to take photos like the ones I have been taking and he will upload some every now and then. I found this one the other day and thought it was lovely. He did such a nice job on it. This is taken from inside the suite that he is living in up in Pennsylvania. Don't know if I've said this yet, but they are letting Charles use the suite on the Woodhouse campus while I am still down here. It is one of their timber frame constructions and from what I have seen, it is very pretty. This is a little window looking on the snowy scene outside as you head up to the 2nd floor. I really cannot wait to get up there and see Charles & Kiwi and start our new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment