Friday, February 27, 2009

Project 365-Day 60



























This is my new favorite drink from Starbucks-Iced Berry Chai Tea. Leisa got one for me the other day and it was so delicious. It has a slight "bite" to it, like a spice-which is the Chai, but very chai-ey! Hope that makes sense...all I know is I love them and have been back a couple of times to get them.
























Tomorrow I am teaching this class at The Doodle. The class is called "Super Cool Tile Frame", formerly known as UTEE Tile Frame. This has been a popular class since my Sisterdear begged me to teach it at the MS Crop 4 Hope last year. Normally a class at WSD is about 12 people, but this one just kept on filling and I have 16 in class tomorrow! Wow! That is the most I've had in quite awhile. It's gonna be fun. I guess I'll have to keep repeating the class if it is this popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment