Saturday, January 17, 2009

Project 365-Day 20

Yesterday's photo is one I am stealing from Stacey.



I got a call yesterday evening to see if I wanted to go to dinner with Stacey and her family and since I had eaten a bit already, I begged off. About 45 minutes later I get a frantic call to see if I would watch Henry while they took Nic to the ER with "his head split open". Henry arrives with Chick-fil-a and we wait while we watch Bob-Bob (AKA-SpongeBob). It wasn't too long before they were back saying, "Let's go to DQ." Nico's head was fine. Just a giant hematoma that, thank goodness, went down with ice. Not one to pass on a Blizzard, I hopped in the van and off we went. Knowing full well I shouldn't go out in public-no make up, no bra, no shower and house slippers on!! Thankfully we ate in the van. On the way home we stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up Nico's meds (and my latest 365 photos from the lab!) and I was so embarrassed walking around in Wal-Mart! Especially since I had purchased said house slippers just one day before from that exact store!
All in all it was fun. Nico got the shrimp he originally wanted, plus a DQ treat and then Legos from Wal-Mart. Not too shabby for having to fall down and gash your noggin! Sorry sweet boy....Aunt Cissy really feels bad for you.

1 comment:

  1. OMG.....poor thing! It looks very ouchie, like so ouchie that he probably needs DQ every night for a week. That's just auntie Dee's suggestion!

    I'm just saying....

    ReplyDelete