Friday, January 16, 2009

More photos from Charles

I am so gald that I got Charles a camera for his birthday. He seems to really like taking photos and with a shared Picasa account it is so easy to share!


Here are some of the ones he just sent me:



This is Charles' desk and his car frozen up. See the iciles hanging from the bumper and Kiwi sitting in the driver's seat?


This is his favorite coffee shop in downtown Mansfield. He goes there about 2-3 times a week!


I am so glad that he is doing well in PA. He says it all seems like an adventure still. I hope he keeps taking cool photos and sending them down to FL!

2 comments:

  1. Look at the icicles hanging on the car! Poor Florida car stuck in the tundra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coffee shop looks sooo cool! I wanna go! Definitely after winter though! :-)

    ReplyDelete