Thursday, January 15, 2009

Project 365-Day 10

One of the cool things about Charles living in PA is that I now have two cameras with two very different lives happening that I can get pictures of for my 365 album. I am not making it just from my perspective. When I get photos from Charles, I am sending him the little journaling card so I can get him to fill out the journaling for those photos.

Here is one he sent me tonight. He said it has been really cold lately-I'm sure you've heard the news about the yucky weather up north. He says he wakes up and it is 3 below. Yikes! Anyway, he says that the snow doesn't melt before the next snow plow has to clear the streets, so this photo was taken at the Wal-Mart entrance. It shows many days of piled up snow! You can see the top of a semi peeking over the pile! Wowzers!
I can hardly wait....
Jen

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jen!! I sooo....do not miss that kind of weather! Brrr....

    ReplyDelete