Saturday, January 24, 2009

Project 365-Day 27

I love my nails. I love my nail tech even more, so I thought I'd snap his picture for the project. It was so funny trying to explain what I was doing. Billy didn't want to take off his mask! He said, "I don't want my photo in a newspaper." He does such a great job and I am supremely grateful to Linda and Dee for recommending him! He works out of Trinity Nail Spa if anyone is interested.



Then that evening Stace and I headed to The Doodle for the Friday night crop. It is great when we get to sit and work on our stuff. Stacey has a class on Saturday (15 people!!) and she did class prep while I got to work on Project 365. Jackie and Dianne joined us and we had a blast! We ate take out from the Red Mesa Cantina next door and it was so yummy! Jackie, my friend, you were pretty fuuny working on your P365 and learning about your new Slice purchace! I'm sitting next to you at all crops! Oh and you shared your dessert with me too! Gotta love that!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I LOVE this picture of you! And LOVE the new doo too.....LOL

    Hopefully we can crop soon my friend.

    ReplyDelete