Friday, January 30, 2009

Project 354-Day 33

I was asked a few days ago if I could do a rush job on a contract album for one of Jill O's friends. Since I have Thursday and Friday off from work and she needed it by Saturday I thought, "Sure, why not?" I started on Wednesday night when I got home and settled in to watch AI and just now (Friday 3pm) finished it! I worked until 4am last night 'cause I was on such a roll! The colors are the black/orange/grey/red from Basic Grey's Ambrosia line (one of my all time favs!) and the theme is generic "friendship"-very easy. In this photo you can see a bag of Goldfish cracker-not one of my healthy snack choices of late, but thanks to the boys and no recent trip to the grocery store-that and an apple is all I had! You will also see a TV remote-this is my best friend when scrapbooking. I love reality shows, but for late not crop sessions, nothing can beat TCM (Turner Classic Movies)! And since this month's featured actor is Jack Lemmon, you know I am in old-movie heaven! Then there is all the 'essential' scrapbooking supplies...Stickles, Scrappy Glue, Mrs. G's tweezers, brayer, Distressing Ink, grey brush pen...oh how I love the tools of our trade. Finally, of note in this pic is the font I used for the entire album-in black on the doggie page. It is QuicKutz' Stardust. I had to borrow it from the store's stash, but after using this font for the last couple of days I have to admit-I am in love with it! I just called the store to ask Jo to hold one for me so I can add one more (bleeping) font to my stash.
I still love doing P365. In fact today is Friday nigh date night and I am taking myself on a date since my sweetie is far, far away. I am gonna stage a funny pic with my popcorn and drink and an empty movie seat as my "date night" sans date!! Tomorrow with the giant Super Bowl sale at The Doodle my photo of that day will be of the huge crowds shopping.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment