Friday, January 9, 2009

Project 365-Day 13



This is my photo from today. Stacey, Nico and I had a great day shopping at Sam's for the crop at WSD, having breakfast at Mom's diner and then splurging at a new custard shop we stumbled upon. It is called Rita's and lemme tell you-it is SUPER yummy! Stacey had a frozen coffee with chocolate custard on top (she was delirious!), Nico had Key Lime ice and I had a Gelati which was layered custard (vanilla) and ice (tangerine). Holey moley this was a great find. Their motto is "Ice*Custard*Happiness" and they are right! If you are in the Tampa area and want a yummy (and not break-th-bank expensive!) treat head to N. Dale Mabry, in the plaza where the Brunchery used to be.

5 comments:

  1. there is one on w. hillsborough too in the plaza with the new super target, best buy and michaels.
    hmm, might hafta treat myself.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH!!! what a blackmail picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two always take the goofiest pictures! I LOVE it....

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I want the address! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy looks like she is in heaven. I'll be in the area for a few days after the Hilltop Cruise so I'll have to convince Jackie to take me there for a treat.

    ReplyDelete