Thursday, January 8, 2009

Project 365-Days 3, 4. 6, 7 & 15

I have jumped in with both feet to CK's Project 365. Lovin' every minute of taking these photos and waiting to see what the next photo will be! Since Charles is now living in PA, I am gonna have to get him to take more "slice of life" photos for me to add to the book, so that the book isn't all about me and the Florida lifestyle!
Here are some of the photos I have waiting to go into my album:




Painting the baseboards...yuck!


Minnie Mae and her new scratchey box.


My new love!



Teaching the UTEE class at The Doodle.


Ginger just home from the hospital.
Later!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Jen....LOVE it!

    Poor sweet little "Ginger"....kisses from Auntie Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little G, looking at her now you'd never know what she's been through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics Jen. This is so cool seeing a piece of everyones life.

    ReplyDelete