Friday, September 11, 2009

P365



Each week now I've been doing a little bit of internet shopping for some "transitional" clothes. The kind of clothes that are not quite winter clothes, but fall clothes. I have NEVER had to get these kinds of clothes. In fact, when I did a wardrobe inventory before I started shopping, I found that I only owned two long-sleeved shirts! The sweaters I have are from the 80's and 90's (and look it!). Thankfully I do have a couple of really warm coats from our Christmas in London and Paris that will work for winter. But not much for the fall and for what I am learning are those all important "layers" that everyone informs me about. So jackets, sweaters and long-sleeved shirts are arriving each week. Now on to new shoes...I think Muck boots are in my immediate future.

No comments:

Post a Comment