Tuesday, September 8, 2009

P365

We spent the day visiting a bunch of antique stores and eating lunch at one of our favorite spots, Lamb's Creek. I told Charles that it wouldn't be too wise to go "antiquing" because I really didn't want to spend a bunch of money, but he wanted to go anyway. I was such a good girl! I only bought 3 things and 1 was a Christmas gift! But my new thing to look out for is enamelware. I am not 100% sure if you can actually cook/eat off of it for safety reasons (anyone know about this?) but I have been... There was this beautiful red enamel kettle that I knew would look great on our gas stove, so I broke down and bought it! My explanation to Charles was that I was doing my part to help the economy a little. A very little.

One of the cute antique stores that we visited yesterday.


Charles checking out all the cool stuff!


Coming home with my new red enamel kettle! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jen,
    I enjoy reading your blog. Love all your pictures and "adventures." You have the perfect Christmas house. When the snow comes it will be like something out of a magazine. You know I always loved the music you put on the Doodle blog. Now i come to your blog read about all the fun stuff you are doing and listen to the music while I craft.

    ReplyDelete