Thursday, September 17, 2009

I love Halloween!

I adore Halloween! That is why I have started decorating early. That and I have a new house to decorate in! I couldn't decide if I wanted to do fall now & Halloween in a few weeks or just fall now or just Halloween now. Let me tell you-it was a tough decision... I asked my FB friends and they said go for both, so that is what I did! Couldn't resist sharing some photos.






Now my good friends know how much I love Halloween, so Stacey and Dianne made me some very special Halloween goodies and here they are. Feel free to marvel at their awesomeness!


3 comments:

  1. Jen,
    I think we may have met at Whim's a while ago. Just wanted to say it tickles me to read how excited you are about your new digs. I grew up in PA(you must learn to pronounce it "pee-ay") about 2 hours east of you in the Pocono Mountains. Enjoy your crisp fall days! I miss them and the mountains. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbie! Glad you are enjoying the read! I do love Pee-ay (at least the parts I've seen!) and whoo-boy, but the weather is mighty fine right now! Soon it's the Apple & Cheese Festival. How fun is that gonna be? Thanks for commenting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I just *love* all your fall/Halloween decorations. Really puts me in the mood. It's much easier when it's cool out. It's a nice, cool 58 degrees in Collingswood now. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete