Thursday, April 15, 2010

Project Life

How am I supposed to get any work done like this? The cats do not come to sit with me when I am watching TV and have a free lap and hands to pat them. NO! They come when I am either on the computer or scrapbooking! Dorks! Easter Sunday we went to the Folcareli's for supper. It was great! We got to meet some new people AND Tony's beautiful cows! Tony and his sweet Anabelle. Charles with the cows. There was even a 3-legged ram roaming with the cows and horses. That was a sad story. The beautiful white flower covered trees that line downtown Corning, NY. Last Sundays service was a beautiful concert played on the harp. No "speaking", just playing. Very beautiful! Ginger terrorizes the poor cow-bor up the road. This poor cow really wanted to be friends and kept coming back to the fence to say "hello" to the dogs. But with dumb Ginger barking at her, she couldn't make friends. The wonderful Sticky Banana Bread Pudding baking in the oven. With the extra baking soda it gets really bubbly while cooking. So I've learned to line the bottom rack with tin foil so I don't smoke us out of the house when I make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment