Sunday, June 27, 2010

You wanna see a deer?

If you wanna see a deer in the wild, all you have to do is head to Liberty, PA! Since moving up here, I think I have seen a handful of deer around our property and cities, but EVERY time I head to Liberty I see more deer than I can count! In fact yesterday when I was headed home there were three deer grazing in a field with a horse and, get this, there was a lady mowing the grass very close to them and THEY WERE NOT RUNNING AWAY! It was so odd. If I see a deer in our yard all I have to do is breathe and they bolt, but in Liberty the just don't care to move. Well, at least it seems that way to me. So next time you wanna see a wildlife show, grab a lawn chair, some iced tea, find an open field in Liberty (or Morris is fine too!), plop down at dusk and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment