Friday, June 11, 2010

Encouragment! We don't need no stinking encouragement! Oh, wait! Yes we do!

Here are some prizes. Raffle prizes to be exact.

Here is a prize that I won.
Here is me winning a prize. (Yes, I know I look like a dork!)


I love those earrings. I love all the prizes that I win at these crops! I use my PC stone every week and I wear those earrings on special occasions and think of Jackie every time.

In case I forgot to tell you on that specific day, Jackie, I really appreciate all the hard work that you put into your crops. I, for one, know exactly what goes into making an event a success! If at any point you stumbled, got something wrong and got stuck in some "messy bits"-it's OK! Life is all about the messy bits. You learn. You adapt. You move on. I'm certain that at some point I have stepped on a toe or two, not made everyone happy or left tin foil in a plate of food! Oops! To err is human...to get understanding critiques and the opportunity to fix my mistake is divine!! My crop motto has always been, "If you enjoyed it, tell 10 friends. If you didn't, tell me so I can make it right!"

If I could run over and give you a hug right now I would, my friend.

OH! And PS-
Here is me stuffing a TON of tickets into the tub of the prize that I really, really, wanted to win!! That fire pit would have looked perfect on our back deck this past winter!

"We need to encourage one another, not discourage, backbite and be ugly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment