Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello Muddah Crop UPDATE!

For those of you watching the progress of the crop that I will be hosting in January 2011, Hello Muddah Sleep Away Crop I have a quick update:


You know if you've been following me on Facebook that checks have been arriving EVERY day. Literally! Every day I go to my mailbox and there are registration forms just waiting for me. Some days it'll be a few envelopes and others it'll be just one envelope (many times with multiple registrations inside!). You should see me do a little happy jig all the way back up my drive as I cannot wait to open the letters!! I have to tell y'all that in my wildest dreams I was NEVER thinking of a "cap off" number. But now I am.

This post is just a 'heads up' for those of you who are still fence sitting. You may have to jump off that fence sooner than later if you'd like to come! Just a little behind-the-scenes information-normally when a crop is announced you'll get a few registrations trickle in at first and then over 50% of the registrations come closer to the crop date. If this is true, and this is the "trickle in" then I'm gonna have to pick my maximum number of croppers SOON and stop taking registrations when I hit it. With that being said, I am half way there already and the crop is still 7 months away! See the need to jump off the fence and send your registration in? I'm thinking that this crop might just fill up faster than I imagined.

Here is the link to the original post: http://twopercentbutterscotchripple.blogspot.com/2010/06/hello-muddah-sleep-away-crop_08.html

Here is the link to the registration form if you know you wanna come:
http://twopercentbutterscotchripple.blogspot.com/2010/06/hello-muddah-sleep-away-crop.html

Here are the basic facts if you need a quick reference:

Thursday, January 27th through Sunday, January 30th

Starting at 12pm on Thursday and going until 5pm on Sunday prevening!

Staying and Cropping at O'Leno State Park in High Springs, FL

-A huge cropping room with plenty of personal space!
-Accommodations for your weekend stay!
-All meals, drinks and snacks all weekend long!
-Games and shenanigans!
-Small goodies for everyone, with a unique twist on the "goody bag"!

Cost of the long weekend: $170 for Scout Cabin and $200 for Leader Cabin (just a couple left of these).

I take checks and money orders. There is a payment plan if you like. You can pay in full-easiest and you will be my best friend! Or pay $50 now and the rest in three installments. The fee will depend on the cabin type you get. BUT that payment is what holds your spot!!

Please contact me if you have any questions. Also, please let me know if you have sent in your registration and have NOT received a conformation email from me. My email address is: mavenjen@yahoo.com

This is going to truly be one fun event and I am thrilled that so many of y'all think so too!

No comments:

Post a Comment