Saturday, June 27, 2009

Life gets crazier!

We just got home after a very interesting weekend! I am so tired, I am only going to tell you about one part of it right now.
Charles was due to fly in on Friday evening. Kayla and I went to a Jazz concert at the Museum of Fine Arts in downtown St. Pete and afterwards we were supposed to pick up Charles at the airport. He called and told us that his flight was cancelled. They were going to put him on a second flight the next morning. The next morning arrived and we found out that the second flight was cancelled. Needless to say K and I were very sad/upset and had to delay our Busch Gardens plans for a few hours. He finally got on the plane, and then his connection. We were so happy and were waiting for his call around 4pm to say he was on his way via cab to BG. NOPE! He called and said, "I'm fine, but we had a little problem with our landing." I will not tell you all the details, you can follow the link or you may have possibly seen all about it on the news tonight!
Below is a TBO photo, but tomorrow when I am more awake, I'll pull the photos from Charles' camera. Did I tell you that he has become a very good scrubby-taking photos all the time!
Thank goodness my honey is fine and home! Now we need lots of prayers and good wishes for our trip up north!



http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun/27/272307/jet-blows-front-tires-while-landing-tia/news-breaking/

No comments:

Post a Comment