Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh....Edward....



I know I am behind the times here, but I bought Kayla Twilight (the book) a few weeks ago, and since I found myself with nothing to read, I borrowed it. Finished it in a day and a half and was "thirsty" for more! We rented the movie, watched it twice, decided to buy the movie, I've watched it two more times, bought and read New Moon, buy all the check-out stand magazines with Robert on the cover, have debates with anyone who will listen on why I like Edward over Jacob, gushed over the manager at Tijiuana Flats on Dale Mabry because he looked exactly like Jacob (and I do mean exactly!), have asked Kayla to hang a New Moon poster in her room since it would look silly if it was hanging in my room, wonder with Kayla if PA is gloomy enough to support a vampire coven, have "buy Eclipse" on my To-Do List, put "New Moon" in my day planner in the November 20th box and ever since working with Meredith on Saturday have visited www.newmoonthemovie.org countless times! I have been bitten by the Twilight curse and like Bella, I never want it to end...

2 comments:

  1. Girl, welcome to the world of twi-hard fans! Your life will never be the same. No turning back now. Edward's a "deadly" obsession (get it?) Haha. Check out my "interests" on my Facebook. Yes, it simply says, "Edward Cullen." (I am obsessed!) I have a Twitter, and guess who else does? Bella, Edward, Rosalie, Alice, Jacob, and James. Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, etc. all have Twitters. Check it out. You can follow their updates.

    P.S. It's always Team Edward for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla wanted me to tell you about what Mere said when I told her about the dude at Tijiuana Flats...she said she was gonna go over there and say, "Ti-you-wanna play Twilight? You be Jacob, I'll be Bella?" I can't wait to watch that happen. Call us Mere when you go!

    ReplyDelete