Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shopping with Kayla



Kayla and I spent yesterday shopping for a few items and doing a lot of "recon" shopping for future purchases and the "Kayla shower". I had a great time clicking items to add to the 'Target List'. I got a whole education in what 14 year old girls like and don't like. I was amazed that her DVD tastes ran from Bride of Chucky to The Princess Diaries. But very pleased that she choose just as many books as she did DVDs. We then went to the mall to figure out what stores/kinds of clothes she likes. This is gonna be so much fun-there are so many cute outfits out there. When we were in this store called The Body Shop Kayla pointed to two t-shirts with Obama on them and said, "I want both of those shirts!" That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment