Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dairy Queen with Stacey and her boys



Trial by fire. That is all I can say about the other night's introduction of Kayla to Stacey and her family. Maybe I could also say "poor Kayla". We met them for dessert at our favorite place, Dairy Queen. I was sure it would be a great night when I finally convinced the almighty-Blizzard-maker to make me a Strawberry Shortcake Blizzard (just like the cheesecake version, but yellow sponge cake instead-super yummy!) Anyway, I digress... Having never met, Henry finds Kayla in line and hands her a pink flowered lei and says, "Here, for you." So cute. Then we get to the table and after quick introductions the boys are fighting over who gets to sit beside Kayla. Henry scooted close and started chatting right away while Nico was pouting because we were not moving his food to Kayla's other side fast enough! The whole time they were acting like classic "O Boys"-loud, sweet and totally goofy! It was all going great until...until Nic wants to leave and while running back to the table looses his drawers. I mean the suckers just drop right to the floor in the middle of DQ! That does not stop our boy-he just keeps walking back to the table with his shorts and undies down around his ankles like it was an ordinary thing! My eyes pop and my jaw drops and Kayla turns around to see what I saw! We all lost it! It was so hysterical, and Nico thinking it was a good thing, dropped trou a few more times before we were given some serious squink-eye from our booth neighbors and we hustled out the door! Trial by fire....poor Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment