Sunday, March 15, 2009

Project 365-Day 79






Kayla and I spent the day at the Sarasota fair. We rode some fun rides but I really felt like a pretty old person, 'cause I had to keep begging off going on the crazier rides. I did a couple of the tamer rides, then I broke down and tried another which put me down for the count. I felt dizzy and nauseous afterward and sat the rest of them out. Kayla was fearless-there wasn't a ride she wouldn't go on. She even went on one called Ring of Fire that I just stood on the ground with my mouth open in shock! That was one scary ride!
Today was our first and only day-only unsupervised visit. Next weekend I get to pick her up from school and keep her the whole weekend. Cannot wait.

2 comments:

  1. what a great day for you both! And look how much fun you're having! Next weekend will be even more fun! You go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a good time Jen! You are an inspiration to all....

    ReplyDelete