Monday, February 15, 2010

P365/Pics from Florida visit


The boys check out the pastry at Panera.

Kathryn playing "What's in Aunt Jenny's Purse".

Spectacular spinach and artichoke dip and pizza roll ups that we served during the crop's "mocktail hour". (Recipes to follow)

The super cool project Dianne was working on during the Cupid Crop.

Benigets from Nolas, a great little cafe in downtown St. Pete.

Nico eating the good "dip" from Bombay Masala. Gotta love a kid who LOVES Indian food as much as his folks and I do.

The prize table at the Cupid Crop.

Miss Barbara and Dianne cutting up at our great SU card class.

One half of the crop room in full swing at The Doodle's Cupid Crop.

Dark chocolate fondue with tons of great "dippers" from The Melting Pot.

Scotty, my welcome wagon, at Chez Jenkins.

The meat, cheese and fruit tapas plate at Cerviche. (You would think that all I do when I am down in Florida is eat and drink good stuff. Close...pretty close!)

Cloudy and overcast...but still a fine view!

One of these drinks just doesn't belong...

Chocolate Malt Cupcakes with a cherry vanilla buttercream frosting. Divine! (Recipe to follow)

My responsee to Sisterdear when she asked how much further we had to go before we were in Hastings.

Mixing cocktails at the Cupid Crop. YUM!

We went to the gelato place again! Oh my! But I do love that place. I think I wanna get a gelato machine and try my own.

Ginger walking in the 5" of snow we got while I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment