Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random photos

I have been wanting to share photos and finally have a few spare moments before I have to meet Charles and his boss for lunch. So these are in totally random order, but they are of what has been happening since leaving Tampa.


This was snapped of a cemetery as I passed on the drive up.


Kayla and Charles walk down to the lake by Pat's house. Such a beautiful place, but a steep walk!


Ginger slept in my suitcase for a few days just to make sure I wouldn't leave without her!


My food cupboard! Isn't it divine?


Charles, Carol and Henry at the "Last Supper" in Tampa.


K & me at the Museum of Fine Arts' Jazz concert


The U-Haul finally makes it to PA!!


Where we are going for Kayla's b'day tonight


A note I tucked into a box to remind me to be careful


Target in the mountians



Radishes from a nice neighbor

Charles and K at her 1st b'day dinner at Red Lobster

No comments:

Post a Comment