Friday, July 31, 2009

Here's a PA downside...

Here's a PA downside...rain. I know we have rain everywhere, but get this. We live on a dirt road and contrary to what my sweet husband says, it is dirt. The kind of dirt that when it gets wet it likes to jump up and stick to your car. Well, now any good Florida girl knows that if your wait long enough with a dirty car the rains will eventually come and viola, you have a clean car. Run out just before it rains, squirt some car wash soap on your car and you are good to go. Not so in Pennsylvania. They have what I am calling "soft rains". They are these gentle, misty kinds of rains that are so wonderful to fall asleep to, but will not wash away the above mentioned sticky mud. All this kind of rain does is make the mud spots look like mud drips. Drats! I guess this means I'm gonna have to wash my car from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment