Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More random photos


Big truck-little dog...


BrotherDoug & Kayla at "The Last Supper"


Me, Craig(YIPPEE!)and Charles at "The Last Supper" at Piccidilly


Turtle transportation!


K and Ginger nap on the long ride...(Stacey, K loves that pillow!)


Charles & Kayla doing our first trash burn


(I love this photo) Charles playing with the kids-but check out Joe! Too funny!



Elphaba hiding out in a hotel dresser


Miss Barbara ordering wine at the jazz concert


Kayla after rolling down the hill in our back yard

1 comment:

  1. I don't know.... these photos make it look like you've really left - instead of me pretending that you're going to show up at the 'Doodle at any minute... Not sure I'm a big fan of reality.... (but, I'm glad you're settling in and am happy for you all.....)

    ReplyDelete