Friday, April 17, 2009

UTEE class last night




A few years ago the amazing Suze Weinberg came to The Doodle to teach her famous UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) technique and I was hooked. I bought all the supplies and have made a couple of personal projects since then. Well, last year when we were all headed to the MS Crop 4 Hope in Sebring my Sisterdear asked if I would teach that class since she had been wanting to take it. I found the frame I made in Suze's class and taught it. That was November 2008. Since I had some product leftover, I put the class on the calendar at WSD. I have taught this class every month since then and have had 6-14 students at EACH class! That makes my teacher-heart sing! If you have not heard about UTEE, scrapbooker or not, you really need to check it out. It is a fun project that is very popular and easy to do. Here is a sample from one of my newbies last night! She added nothing to the powder (charms, beads, stickers...) this is just the paper she picked. So cool! One of my very favorites so far.
If you have a few extra minutes and you want to be amazed and inspired, click the link above and visit Suze's blog. You will not be disappointed!
Happy Crafting, my friends!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the colors in this one! It seems clearer and not so yellowish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to take that class since MY ms crop 4 hope.
    hoping to get to someday soon.
    jax

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's keeping you away, my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this one, Jen. It just screams, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete