Friday, April 10, 2009

Shots of Savannah

Someplace in Savannah...



Karen, Kim and the girls waiting for our drag show to begin. It was wonderful fun!



Kim and me outside the Tarrot Card reader! She was fantastic!



Cropping buddies, Dianne and Miss Barbara.



Drinking buddies, Dianne and Miss Barbara.



Shopping buddies, Dianne and Miss Barbara. Cropping, shopping & drinking...I love the buddy system!



Shirley and Stacey on some steep stairs on Riverfront.



Kristen was the one sleeping at the station this year!



Stacey totally ready for our Creepy Crawl.



Kim shopping at the Paris store.



The group gathering around the computer checking out photos from the drag show! It was totally fun and I wish my photos had turned out better!



Jackie and me on the Riverfront. Hey! Look! I'm taller than someone!



Candies from the Candy Kitchen...ummmm...I could go for a praline right about now.



Chocolate Orange Martini from the uber-cool Lulu's.



Kim and the best Bloody Mary ever...sorry Dee, but it's true!



Jill (owner of Whim So Doodle) and Jan.



Miss Barbara and Jo on the train.




Irish Pirate at the Pirate House.




Our luggage!! 87 pieces of CHECKED luggage for 29 womenn!

1 comment:

  1. IT WAS GREAT FUN! Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into planning it and running the show!!!! It was a BALL - and I can't wait for the next one!!!

    ReplyDelete