Friday, April 10, 2009

I just need one more day

I was just talking to Shirley at The Doodle and she said, "How are you doing?" to which I replied, "I just need one more day." My list of things to do is so long right now that my eye is starting to twitch. And of course they are all things that need to be done quickly. When I think of one thing, I remember another that really isn't on my list, but needs to be done too.
I have wanted to tell you all about our Doodle Caboose Train Trip to Savannah, our fun day at the Magic Kingdom with Kayla, about Spring Break and Charles' visit. I have lots of stories to tell about Kayla, Kiwi, the Divas and much more. I just need one more day to fit it all in!
So, please stay tuned and say a little prayer that I don't have a mini melt down in a few minutes!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sending you good vibrations to get everything done - and I'll be working at the 'Doodle tomorrow, so I hope to see you there!!!! And I'll be staying after to crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody! I've got good food planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get that extra day to get all that done. For me, that seems to be a perpetual need--just a little mor time. Love you "about me" section. I am an adoptive mom to 2 China cuties. Have many adopting friends. I have furry kids too. I kill plants even though my parents are farmers and mom can make anything grow. See, we have lots in common ;) I just "surfed" your blog. Drop by here http://busyminnesotamama.blogspot.com/ to see what that gets you. THanks, verna

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r NOT taller than I am. u were standing on a higher part of the sidewalk!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take "taller" anyway I can get it!

    ReplyDelete