Friday, October 16, 2009

Snow...and more snow!

I don't think it stopped snowing at all last night and this morning when I woke up it was like a giant blanket of white was laid on the ground. There are not patches of green grass showing through at all. The snow is still coming down and I just wish I could figure out how to capture it actually falling on my camera. But alas, I am a point and shoot kind of girl!
Luna was hysterical this morning. We both went outside and I made some big foot holes in the snow on the back porch. She thought that some critter had made those holes and she would "stalk" the hole then pounce in it to see what was inside. She would jump from hole to hole until she was sure nothing worth eating was in there! What a nut.

Luna "hole hunting"!


Luna dreaming of hunting in the snow.



The side of our house. The snow falling here is just so pretty. I wish it showed up better.


View from the back porch.


The new landscape of the front yard.

2 comments: