Monday, May 25, 2009

Thought I'd share...



I'm not sure if I've told you guys about the place where Charles is working, but since we are super close to moving up there I thought I'd share with you what I know about Woodhouse and the kinds of homes they build.

Charles has worked in both the residential and commercial fields and I have to admit that whenever he worked in the residential end, I never really liked the houses he designed. (Is that OK to say?) They were nice, expensive and big, but never really a house that was exactly my taste. That has all changed since Charles started working for Woodhouse up in Pennsylvania. When I first checked out their website I knew I would love the homes Charles would be working on. They are timber frame homes and full of charm and beauty. The homes are built on beautiful sites and have fantastic views. Timber frame homes differ from a log home mostly because they look like a traditional home from the outside, but on the inside they have this beautiful exposed timber-the houses' frame. You really have to see them to understand just how beautiful they are. Above is just one photo from the front porch of one of their homes. If you really want to see some spectacular photos follow this link to their gallery and just browse! And should you feel the need to inquire about building a Woodhouse timber frame home of your own, make sure you tell them that you read about it on Jen's blog! lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment