Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hobby Lobby Demo and Classes!

OK! I'm excited to announce my first demo and first two classes at Hobby Lobby. I went there thinking that I'd do a scrapbook layout first, but I decided to do two home decor projects instead. These two particular projects are VERY popular in the Florida store that I work at and we cannot keep frames and clothespins on the shelf. The Hobby Lobby clothespin is actually MUCH larger than the ones we had at Whim So Doodle. So if you live in the PA or NY area and would like to come out and make these, just give me a holler and I'll get you registered. These projects take NO PRIOR CRAFTING SKILLS to create and include almost everything you'll need to create them in your class kit!

I've got lots more up my sleeve...some fun Halloween projects, a really (REALLY) awesome Christmas project, some layouts and a new beginner class for anyone interested in learning about scrapbooking. Oh! And crops at the store too!






And PLEASE don't forget that if you are in Florida and wanna take the annual CHRISTAMS CARD CAMP with me and Stacey, registration has started on that. To register for this class, please call Whim So Doodle at: (727) 827-4911.


Christmas Card Camp
Thursday October 21st 6-9 pm

This super popular card camp is in its fifth year at The Doodle! If you have not made it to one yet, don’t miss this year’s! In our “camp-style” class you’ll be making 8 different seasonal cards that range from traditional to unique. These cards are made to teach you 8 different card layouts that are easy to duplicate for those on your own personal card list-we even include a “recipe” for each card! Most of the materials are pre-cut before you arrive, so creating these cards are quick, easy and so fun!

Fee: $30
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Instructor: Jen & Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment