Thursday, November 5, 2009

P365 photo update

I am very excited to be headed back down to Florida next week to the MS Crop 4 Hope. This is a weekend long event that Whim So Doodle happily gets to be the on-site store for. Dianne, Stacey and I are running the store in between cropping, so I really don't want to go crazy on bringing too much cropping gear/supplies. So I am gonna bring all my P365 pages and try to get totally caught up. Nice goal since the end of 2009 is in sight and we have started talking about our P365 for 2010! I love doing this project and it has helped me take better photos, take more photos and learned how to make the mundane subject look interesting! Here are a few of my latest P365 photos.

The banner at the new church fellowship that Charles and I are going to.

This great little piece I had Linda from Bearly Enough on Main Street make for me using my favorite quote.

The girls get new sweaters!

Wonderful pottery we purchased from one of the UU congregent's art show-Colleen McCall.

Jo made me brownies to welcome me back to The Doodle. I just LOVE Jo!! She is the most thoughful person I have ever met.

Luna sleeps on Charles' head. So cute!! The barn kitty is tamed...

Shopping at Sam's for snow tires! PA drivers beware...I'll be snow-driving all to soon!

Cheers! Girl's Night Out in St. Petersburg with Dianne (Cosmo), Kim (Margarita) and me (the Mojito).

Trick or treaters on Main Street! I'm excited to say that we had about 100 kids come by for candy! I was in Halloween heaven!

Coffee from Starbucks. Love that! Sitting with Sisterdear and chatting. Love that. Big, giant bookstore. Love that! Meeting up with Lydia and Rebecca. Love that!

Some of the cut pieces of wood from one of the houses that Charles has designed for Woodhouse. In fact, this is for Pat, the owner's new home.

Beautiful downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Right on the waterfront, in the early morning light, saying "'bye" before heading back to PA.

The little stream that runs through our property. It is more easily seen now that all the greenery is gone.

Charles with his belated birthday gift of a walking stick to use on his evening hikes. May be used to ward off bears!

Charles and me hiking on the trails of PA's Grand Canyon. Very steep, very narrow in spots and although supremely beautiful, to me, kind-of scary!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures Jen, the snow tires brought back a funny memory for me . . . . Years and years and years ago, when I was single and doing the bar scene I actually had a guy come up to me and say "Wow, you look better then a new set of snow tires"! And yes the bar was in Alabama! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Natasha, that is funny!!! The pictures are great Jen, and I'm with you on the 365 Project ... so much that I already have a kit for next year put away!

    Looking forward to seeing you this weekend ; }

    ReplyDelete